Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Oreo Truffles

 
I made Birthday Oreo Truffles for a coworker this morning along with more Boston Cream Cupcakes. Oreo Truffles are always a big hit and so easy to make. (My friend made these one year for Christmas and I was hooked, she always makes the easiest and best desserts) This time I tried something new and made a batch with Golden Oreos too. The golden were not very good, but it was worth the try.

Recipe:

 Oreo Truffles

1 package Oreo cookies (Not double stuffed, I grabbed those by accident.)
1 package cream cheese room temperature ( I usually use non-fat, it taste the same just less fattening)
8 oz  white, milk or dark chocolate

1. Crush Oreo cookies in a food processor until fine crumbs

 2. Mix in cream cheese with a rubber spatula until a dough is formed.
 
3. Roll into small balls and refrigerate for several minutes until firm
4. Dip into melted chocolate and sprinkle

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails