Tuesday, December 28, 2010

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things

I hope everyone had a nice Christmas. I spent Christmas Eve with my mom's side of the family. I brought over my Just Dance games for the wii and we had a blast dancing until the late hours of the night. Christmas Day we woke up early and opened presents from Santa and rationed out the presents under the tree, hoping to keep the kids somewhat calm. And since I was trying to keep the kids calm on Christmas Day, why not make super sugary French Toast, right? We spent the rest of the day at my dad's house and had a delicious Christmas dinner with turkey, mashed potatoes and the best dressing/stuffing ever. It was another great holiday spent with the people I love. Oh yeah, and I got a few cool things too :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails