Friday, May 21, 2010

Mystery Chocolate

My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."


I hate boxes of assorted chocolates because of the uncertainty. You either have to poke your finger in the bottom or take a cautious bite and spit it out if it has chunks of fruit inside. I always had an advantage when it came to Sees Candy because I have their chocolates memorized.
When I opened my Woodhouse box today and saw this little guy I wasn't sure what it was. How could I not know what it is if I hand picked all of them. I looked in my Woodhouse dictionary and it wasn't in there, and there was no way I was going to destroy this pretty little chocolate by poking it. It looked just like the Passion Fruit only it was covered in dark chocolate, so it couldn't be Passion Fruit. I was wrong, it was Passion Fruit. It wasn't as bad as it sounds, white chocolate ganache with passion fruit flavor covered in silky dark chocolate, but it wasn't as good as the white chocolate Passion Fruit. Of coarse I didn't just have this one chocolate, I had 2 Sur del Lago's too one dark and one milk.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails