Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sugartarian

A sugartarian is a person who follows a strict sugar based diet.
I was brought up sugartarian by my parents starting at a young age. Our kitchen had a junk drawer which unlike other houses was actually full of junk food. As a child I wasn't really over indulgent, my parents made me eat "regular" food and my dad even made me eat "irregular" food. (Aligator, wild boar, rattlesnake, bear, deer, elk and who knows what else.) My diet changed drastically around high school. My dad would take me to school and we would have breakfast together, a Coke and a Snickers. (He use to make me waffles, 2 Eggos, 1 scoop ice cream, & chocolate syrup.) At school I would eat candy from some fundraiser or another and a Sprite, or when we would sneak out for Chinese food and I would order a BAG of fortune cookies. Then my mom would make dinner and after dinner was dessert.
My strict diet is very easy for me to follow because I am a very picky eater. I don't like fruit. The only vegatables I would think of eating are carrots, peas, corn and potatoes. I don't eat meat in the shape of an animal.(Ground beef is ok, but not steak, ribs, or chicken legs.) Although I am trying to eat better now, I think I will always be a sugartarian.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails